Forsyth Park

Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia

Forsyth Park is the largest park in Savannah. It was created in the 1840s on 10 acres (0.04 kmē) of land, donated by William Hodgson. In 1851, the park was expanded and named for Georgia Governor John Forsyth.
1 2 3 4 5
Current Rating: 0 by 0 voters.

Forsyth Park Categories


Map of the Area Around
Forsyth Park

The United States of America

Map of the United States

Visit our sister site:
Landmark: Earth