Columbiana County, Ohio Landmarks

The landmarks listed below are located in Columbiana County, Ohio.

Carnegie Public Library

Carnegie Public Library

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920
Opened and dedicated on May 8, 1902, the library was built using a donation from Andrew Carnegie. It was built of Roman mottled buff-brown brick trimmed with white tile.

City Hall

City Hall

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920

East Liverpool High School Alumni Clock Tower

East Liverpool High School Alumni Clock Tower

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920
East Liverpool's most visible landmark, the 126-foot tower is reminiscent of Old Central School, which once stood at the site.

Kent State University East Liverpool Campus

Kent State University East Liverpool Campus

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920
The East Liverpool Campus of Kent State occupies a downtown site overlooking the Ohio River. It is composed of the Main Building, Memorial Auditorium, Mary Patterson Building, and a Commons area.

Masonic Temple

Masonic Temple

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920

Museum of Ceramics

Museum of Ceramics

East Liverpool, Columbiana County, Ohio, 43920
Operated by the Ohio Historical Society, the Museum of Ceramics has the country's largest public display of Lotus Ware. It occupies the former city post office, which was built in 1909.

The United States of America

Map of the United States

Visit our sister site:
Landmark: Earth